Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween













Halloween was so much fun. My sister-in-law has always thrown the most crazy Halloween party and this year was no exception. My father-in-law hired my sister Kendra to take our pictures and she did amazing. I love her style. I had so much fun making Katie's costume this year. she was wounder woman and i think it fit her personality perfect. Kris was a halo guy. yeah I know figures right. Brig was Iron man and Logan was a Kitty Batman. Would you have expected anything different from him?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

hey...what's your email? I need to forward you an email for a trunk show of DARLING girls clothes for sat!

emilyandkris said...

Courtney , thank you so much it sounds like fun. my email is doon5@hotmail.com and if there is any of you that haven't added my to your blog ( Julie) now you can because you have my email.
Emily