Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'll fill you in

So I thought that I had better get caught up on the past 3 months before I post my Halloween pics. and before the rest of the Holiday come so here we go.
I turned 28 Wow and the next day i notest my wrinkles on my forehead didn't go away when Irelaxed my face. Does that happen to everyone? please tell me it does. I thought great i got wrinkles on my forehead for my birthday. Kris's parents took all of there daughter and daughter-in-laws on a girls trip to St. Gorge to a place called Tai Pan to shop. It was the perfect Hawkins girls trip.It was so much fun and I have to say 3 days strait with my in-laws brought us close I in joyed every minute. Kris and I Had a much needed weekend away at the desert ridge resort. It was so much fun we sat buy the lazy river and I just laughed at all the moms with there kids as they chased them around the pool trying to get them to eat something or put sunscreen on or stop hitting there sister. It's much more funny to see from the out side looking in.
Katie got big or I guess I should say older. She still is only in the 7 percentile for her weight But she is a smart and funny little girl. She is our little mimic she will say anything you tell her to say or at least try her best and then she will clap when she thinks she has succeeded in doing so. She is my little mess maker. I really thought When i got my little girl that she would love to be clean ,love me to do her hair and sit nicely and color not tare the house apart but that is not Katie at all shes our little fire cracker or something like it. she definitely makes us laugh and she eats it up. She also loves to be in charge of her brothers Brig doesn't really let her but she she still tries and she definitely has Logan wrapped around he little finger. Sometimes Logan will be laying down to watch TV and she will just go and sit on him and if he tries to get up she will just push him back down and say no Logan. and he listens to her it is the funniest thing.



Brig and Logan had there first day of school. Logan is still not sure about the whole school thing But Brig loves it I am surprised that he still comes home from school and tells me how excited he is to go back tomorrow. Wow I never thought that would happen . He comes home and tells me the funniest things. He really thinks His teacher is all knowing I love it . Logan on the other hand can not understand why he cant just go to school and play on the playground the hole day it just doesn't make much since to him.




1 comment:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

i am so happy you updated!!!! i am still bummed that we did not get to hang out on sat night :( lets go out this sat night- i forgot that this week will be busy with Thanksgiving stuff