Sunday, March 14, 2010

BRIG’S BITHDAY

Brig requested a Lego birthday party. We had about 14 or 15 kids there and Kris had to work late so i was super happy that my sister in law Kira decided to say and help and she was a big help. In all reality I think this was probably the most fun we have ever had with a party the kids had a blast an d Brig seamed as if he was having the time of his life.
Brigs had his 6th birthday November 1st. Wow he is such an amazing kid i love him so much. I see so much of what I love about myself in him and that makes me feel special because he is such a remarkable boy. He is one of the few people in my life that i can laugh so hard with that i almost pee my pants and it doest even have to be that funny. The other day he slipped off of our ottoman and fell and the look on his face when he terned to look back at me sent us both into a roaring laugh and we didn't stop for a good 15 min.

No comments: