Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chrismas 09


I think Christmas is so much more fun as a parent. There is nothing like seeing the excitement on your child's face come Christmas morning. Aside from Katie's bike that Kris had latterly spent 3 hours the night before putting it to gather only to have to find out that the day after Christmas we would have to take it back because it really didn't work that well. But it was all Worth it to see Katie's smile. The joy of another story to tell.



I don't really have a picture of it but for Christmas this last year Kris's family had a talent show. Logan wanted to sing We Wish You A Merry Christmas but had his own added word to the song and sang " We wish you a merry Christmas ear" over and over. we think his teacher when teaching him the song may have cupped her hand over her ear in order for them to sing louder and he thought she wanted them to say ear. Any how it was funny. Brig played the piano jingle bells I think but my favorite part was when he decided he wanted to bare his testimony. It was so beautiful and simple. it brought tears to my eyes I was so happy that he knew the things he said that he knew that Jesus loves him.

No comments: