Sunday, September 7, 2008

TRAFFIC SCHOOL

You know you need a vacation when you come home from traffic school feeling refreshed.
I received a photo radar ticked for running a red light a couple mons. back and that meant that I had to go to a mandatory traffic survival school . Originally I wasn’t looking forward to going but afterwards a funny thing happened I felt so refreshed .for 4 hours on Tuesday and Thursday I was forced to sit and do nothing and that meant no cleaning no errands to run no babies crying and no kids wining it was blissful I definitely didn’t expect to feel this way about traffic school but I really do feel like a new woman. I don’t know maybe I should make running red lights a habit as safely as possible of course.

1 comment:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

um....now you know why i loved jury duty so much!!! FREEDOM!