Tuesday, September 30, 2008

KENDRAS HOME !!!!






Hermana Tropple returned from the Chile Orsonro mission on the 26th of September. I am so so exited that she is finally home it feels so good to have one of my best friends in the world home again i love her so much! when i saw her for the first time in a year and a half she gave me a hug and told me that it felt like she was only gone a week. I looked at her like she was crazy and said " um no it feels like you have been gone a year and a half" I just missed her so much we are definitely happy she is home!

3 comments:

nicole said...

what an exciting time for your family...I can't wait to meet your sister, she is beautiful!

My sis still has about 7 months left, and I agree with you, it feels much longer than a week :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

I love the pictures! holy crap i have'nt seen joe(your brother) FOREVER!! whats he up too?? oh and Kendra looks great!!I'm so excited for you guys to have Kendra back! oh and for me it feels like she has been gone for a week too!!!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

We need to play soon!