Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vegas trip




BEFORE











AFTER


Kim and I decided to take a girls trip to Vegas for a hair show and other then the shocking nakedness covering the streets it was so much fun. We did a ton of shopping , ate at The Mesa Grill ( I'm a big Bobby Flay fan) and learned so much at the Hair show. but i have to say that the best part was finding out that we didn't have to stay in the hotel room we were first booked in. I was so happy we were literally jumping up and down on the beds. I'm not a snot or anything but the first place had like a half inch of dust on the tables and who knows what on the carpets lets just say that i would have been sleeping on top of the covers with my shoes on!







3 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

HA HA! i love those pictures!! i can't wait to go next year- your going with me right????

Teagan said...

how fun!!
next time count me in for the hair show---I haven't been to one in like 3 years.

AMIT said...

Oh its really fun there.

How to make a website