Sunday, March 1, 2009

KATIE'S WALKING !!







OK! well she took her first step the day after Christmas. I was sitting down talking on the phone and Katie was next to me buy the Ottoman she terned turds me and took two good steps. I really don't even think she knew she did it it didn't seen to face her and i was pretty confused buy her lack of reaction. After that day she started to stand and take small steps on her own and about 3 weeks ago she stopped crawling all together. she is now impossible to take to church with out sitting in the halls the majority of the time and really who new perfect little Katie Jane could be such a handful.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She is so cute! Love that she is walking!!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

yeah Katie!! I'm so proud of you!-

Tam said...

Go Katie! I bet she is going to give those boys a run for their money!