Monday, November 17, 2008

BRIG’S BITHDAY PARTY


Two months ago I asked Brig what kind of birthday party he wanted for his 5th birthday and with out hesitation he told me that he wanted it at Home Depot. That got me thinking. I knew that they had some sort of craft day ever so often and I wondered if they would let me incorporate a party in to one of them some how. So I went down to The Home Depot and some how convinced them to do just that. On November 1st we threw Brig his very own Home depot birthday party. The kids made leaf presses and had cake in the brake room. It was actually fun and a 5 year old's dream come true.

4 comments:

Debbie & Don said...

SO are you going to give back the knife you accidentally stole from home depot?? ha ha!! ooops i guess i shouldn't tell your secret! that was the best b-day party ever! my boys are still talking about it!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

by the way--- that was me(kim) that posted that last comment not my mom& Dad. I was on my mom's account!oops

Sarah said...

What a cute party! LOVE the cake!!

Andréa Morrow said...

hey I found your blog:) I saw your Mom not too long ago @ the temple :) your family is so cute..I'd love to keep up on the updates..email me (my blog is private) dreadog7@gmail.com
Andrea Morrow