Monday, August 11, 2008

first day of school





Brig had his first day of school today. He is in young learners kindergarten . Which is half day . It was so funny because most of the moms stuck around to see their kids go inside the school even though the teacher was already out side with them and I was definitely one of them. Brig was getting so annoyed that I wasn’t leaving but I wanted to hang around and take pics. He had so much fun . He said that his favorite part was singing class and that he loved the fan that was in the room. Of coerce he would like the fan in the room after all this is Brig we are talking about. When it was over all the kids met their parents at the front door of the school . When I saw Brig he had a very confused look on his face , I thought that it was because he didn’t see me at first so I said “Brig I’m right here” and he looked over but the look of confusion was still on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he was looking for the bus to take him home. I tried to explain to him that we were not going to be taking the bus today but the hole way home he had his mad and sad face on. Over all I think it turned out to be a good first day of school.

2 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Glad he ahd a good first day. I like your new addition on the side!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

so is he taking the bus normally?? Tillman rides to school and home on the bus now and I LOVE IT! He loves it to! its crazy that tillman is gone all day!there is a lot less fighting in my house now:) oh i did'nt relize that brig and easton will start kindergarten together!by-the-way how's it like to wake up early????