Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Logan got his chin scare this week the boys have been taking swim lessons for 3 weeks strait and brig has gotten pretty brave but Logan is not at the level that brig is at although he really wants to be and tries his very best. The other day I took the boys swimming at papas house and brig was doing awesome he would jump off the side of papas pool into the semi deep end and then swim back and climb out and then do it again Logan decided that he wanted to be brave to like Briggy so he stepped up to the edge and after a few seconds of trying to work up the courage he jumped only to turn around half way in to the jump as he attempted to reach for the edge but instead hit his chin with full force . I quickly picked him up and ran him in the house yelling at Brig to follow me. As I sat him on the counter I could see that his chin had been split open and that he was going to need some kind of butterfly bandage to close it up but I didn’t have any so I just used a normal bandage which surprisingly worked pretty well until I got home and replaced it. He is such a tough kid he cried but not to much he always surprises me how he reacts to things when it come to getting hurt. what a brave boy. latter that day i noticed that he had chipped a couple of his teeth as well poor Logan.

No comments: